Good State Member Rewards Program
How Points Works
1 Point = 1 Dollar
Every 100 points collect $5.00 Store Credit on January 1st
Basic Rules -
1. Points are automatically collected.
2. Store credit is issued to your account on January 1st (No need to remember any codes).
3. Store credit doesn't expire.
4. Purchased discounted member rewards are good for one calendar year. Example - Purchased on May 1st, will expire May 1st of next year.
5. Purchased discounted member rewards don't renew automatically.
6. Points are not transferrable.
7. Store credit may not be redeemed for cash.
8. For more information please see Terms & Conditions.