Ionic Iron is a pharmaceutical grade liquid ionic mineral dietary supplement. The product contains nano sized iron particlues sourced from a purity of 99.99%. This includes 72 trace minerals as a added health benefit. Good State utilizes the latest Nano Mineral TechnologyTM to give you a product that is angstrom sized, water soluble and completely absorbable. Guaranteed to contain no sugars, starch, artificial flavors, colors, preservatives or animal by-products and is hypoallergenic. Suitable for vegetarians.
Concentration:4500 PPM or mg/L
- Iron is called the energy giver.
- Iron is necessary for hemoglobin and respiration while supporting the immune system.
- It attracts oxygen and basic building blocks of blood.
- Along with manganese and copper it is necessary for healthy blood chemistry and is essential for recovery from illness.
- It is stored in the blood, bone marrow, liver and spleen with trace amounts in every organ.
- Iron is one of the most common deficiencies in woman but also in men, although women require more iron than men because of their menstrual cycle.
- Without sufficient iron, the body cannot manufacture enough new hemoglobin packed blood cells, (the red cell protein that transports oxygen in blood).
- Iron helps the body to rid itself of carbon dioxide and keeps liver tissue soft.
- Iron combines with other nutrients to produce vital blood proteins and is involved in food metabolism, digestion, elimination, circulation, and helps maintain sufficiently high blood pressure.
- Vitamin C improves iron absorption.
Some Possible Symptoms of a Iron Deficiency:
Anemia, Fatigue/lack of stamina, Anorexia, Fragile bones, Brittle nails, Growth retardation, Constipation, Hair loss, Dizziness, Headaches, Depression , Ice eating (Pica), Dysphasia, Unnaturally pale skin.
Natural Sources for Iron
Greens (chlorophyll), high iron fruits, dark berries.