Ionic Molybdenum is a pharmaceutical grade liquid ionic mineral dietary supplement. The product contains nano sized molybdenum particles sourced from a purity of 99.99%. This includes 72 trace minerals as a added health benefit. Good State utilizes the latest Nano Mineral TechnologyTM to give you a product that is angstrom sized, water soluble and completely absorbable. Guaranteed to contain no sugars, starch, artificial flavors, colors, preservatives or animal by-products and is hypoallergenic. Suitable for vegetarians.
Concentration:38 PPM or mg/L
- Molybdenum is a little-known, though essential, trace mineral.
- It is instrumental in regulating pH balance in the body. For each pH point increase (e.g., 6.1-6.2), the oxygen level is increased 10x, thus increasing the metabolism and enhancing the body's ability to burn fat.
- Although very small amounts are needed, molybdenum is a vital part of three important enzyme systems and is necessary for the proper function of certain enzyme-dependent processes, including the metabolism of iron. These enzymes are responsible for the breakdown of xanthine, hypoxanthine and sulfite, and the detoxification of many harmful compounds.
- Molybdenum works with the enzyme systems to help eliminate toxic nitrogen waste by turning it into uric acid.
- Molybdenum may help t strengthen immune system function.
- Molybdenum promotes general well being, aids in carbohydrate metabolism, and has proven itself useful in MSG (or other chemical) sensitivity, increases libido, and may enhance tooth decay prevention (dental enamel is rich in molybdenum).
- Ionic Molybdenum dietary supplement may also help to induce restful sleep. - Because of molybdenum's ability to raise the body's pH, it may provide beneficial support in the treatment of cancer, viruses, and parasites.
- Molybdenum is claimed to help arthritis.
Some Possible Symptoms of a Molybdenum Deficiency:
Acne, E. coli , AIDS, Eczema, Allergies, Epstein Barr virus, Anemia, Gout, Anthrax, Gulf War Syndrome, Asthma, Hepatitis C, Athlete's foot, Herpes simplex, Bell's Palsy, Impotency, Bladder infection, Insomnia, Cancer, Liver damage - Cirrhosis, Candidiasis, Lupus, Canker sores, Lyme Disease, Cavities, Multiple Sclerosis, Obesity, Colds/Flu, Parasites, Depression, Prostate infection, Diabetes, Ringworm
Spinach and other leafy, dark green vegetables, cauliflower, whole grains such as oats, buckwheat, and wheat germ, potatoes, legumes (beans and peas), Brewer's yeast and liver and organ meats.